Thursday 28 August 2014

DIY Washi Stand

I made it a mission of mine to come up with my ideal washi tape display/storage stand. I wanted something fun, practical and that didn't take up too much room. I wanted to be able to display my pretty washi on my desk or be able to mount it on the wall... And guess what? With the help of my awesome carpenter hubby, Dave, I DID IT!!
I designed what I wanted and Dave and I created an awesome stand to use and display my washi collection.

I have made a video (HERE) showing a basic outline of what I did as well as the finished product in all its glory. But as it was all very detailed (and I had 2 kiddos under 2 to deal with), I left it to here (my blog) to show off the nitty gritty measurements and procedure.

HERE is the document that outlines step by step what materials were used, measurements and method.

I hope you enjoyed this project. It's something a little different for me and we had a BLAST creating it. Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see more DIY projects from me in the future.

I hope this has inspired you to create your own washi stand or DIY project :-)

Speak to you soon!

Jen

1 comment: