Thursday 14 August 2014

Personal Inserts 2014

Wow, what a crazy few days!
I would just like to publicly thank everyone for all your comments and kind words regarding my inserts. I have drawn inspiration from DIYFish, Philofaxy and Life Is Crafted. Each are fantastic in their own right, but not 100% right for me, so I created my own. I am NOT a professional on the computer by any means but am really happy with the system I have come up with.
I love my A5 setup but I have a new baby on its way to me - a medium GILLIO MIA CARA! (excitement plus!) so I needed to make the personal inserts to fit 'her'.

This is the result...



My dailies are very similar to the A5, just a shrunk down version. I still have my 8am-8pm time slot with the time gaps in between each hour, as well as my To-Dos HOME and OUT sections, Notes and Washing check boxes. There is also a section to write the date, day and month.



The generic version I will have online looks like this:


The only difference between mine and the generic styles is that mine has my washing schedule on it and the generic is blank for you to fill in what you wish.



The Menu/Weekly is a little different as the 'Ingredients' section is missing in the personal size as I found there wasn't enough room for it here. (If you'd like to see my menu planning video click HERE). There is also a weekly section at a glance like the A5 version for writing a quick 'what's on' for during the week. The other side contains notes. I have also added grid boxes to use how you wish. The second picture below show how it looks printed from A4 paper



Flip the Weekly/Menu portion over and you will find the Weekly To-Dos/Tracker list. I love this section. It's everything you need to find at a glance. No flipping here, there and everywhere to find your lists.


As you can see, my page has an 'OrganisedLifestyle' tracker section. You obviously don't need that so I have simply removed that portion and added more to-dos instead.


Below you will see how the Weekly To-Do/Tracker prints on A4 paper. This side has a feint grey box outline to use as cutting lines to cut the page to size.



So, that's it in a nutshell! I LOVE my new system. Its compact and easy to use. Everything has a place while also appealing to look at.
If you would like to see the video on how I use the personal inserts , click HERE.
If you would like to see the video on the A5 inserts, click HERE

If you decide to give these inserts a try please let me know what you think of them :-)
And please remember, only use these inserts for personal use and do not sell them.

Enjoy!

GENERIC Day On One Page Personal Insert HERE

GENERIC Weekly Insert HERE

8 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Natalie ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I will try them out in a couple of weeks and post pics to the facebook group. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Printed it for my personal FF and will sure give it a go. Looks like it will cover just about everything! Very kind of you to share with us...big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. Very creative and perfect for your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I just can never seem to get used to flipping.

    http://giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete